ERP Standard represents the most comprehensive and innovative sofware decision based on the latest platform of 1C for financial and managerial accounting of companies operating in small and medium business sector.
ERP Standard includes the following modules:
- Warehouse and supplies
- Personnel management
- Cash flow
- Financial reports
Software solution ERP Standard, working on completely new technology platform (1C: Enterprise 8.4), gives you the opportunity to effectively manage your business and make it fully automated.
Informing the participants about the functional capabilities of ERP Standard and their rapid and high quality preparing to use system efficiently.
Within the course, every participant will be provided with detailed information about the different modules of the software and the ongoing operations in each module.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Learn to work with the system;
- Get information on basic principles of financial and managerial accounting;
- Get acquainted with the enterprise business specifics;
- Discuss the basic operations of the enterprise;
- Analyze the impact of each operation on the financial results.
The target audience of this training is quite wide and includes:
- Company owners, founders and managing partners so that they have information about the capabilities of ERP system and be able to use system effectively for decision making;
- Accountants and financial managers of trade, manufacturing and service industries so that they ensure proper accounting and preparing of financial statements with the help of ERP system;
- Managers responsible for the operational management of the processes in the enterprise;
- Various managers (procurement, sales, warehouse, production, logistics, etc.);
- Professionals interested in improving qualifications.
Training duration: 20 hours.
Teaching is being conducted both with theory as well as practically by discussing cases of your company's business processes. Students are given assignments during the trainings and have access to the demo version.
After completing the course you will:
- Get acquainted with the functionality of the software;
- Set software parameters independently;
- Effectively use software capabilities for accounting, planning, controlling and analysis of financial, production, warehouse and other directions of the company;
- Control personnel work schedule and performance using the software capabilities;
- Quickly find the desired information in the software without an extra effort.
15-minute break is provided during the lectures.
Study materials will be given to the students for free.
On completion of the training, participants will be given the certificates.