ERP 2.1 represents the most comprehensive and innovative sofware decision based on the latest platform of 1C that meets the standards of modern ERP solutions that allow the company managers to plan, track, monitor and analyze their current processes. This business solution gives you an opportunity to determine objectives of the company, automate the planned processes and regulate the accounting.
ERP 2.1 can be used for effective accounting, control and analysis of trade operations, as well as difficult and multi-stage production processes.
The software solution is fully compatible with Georgian accounting standards and includes the following modules:
- Warehouse and supplies
- Sales (retail and wholesale sales)
- Complex operational planning
- Document flow
- Cash Flow
- Financial reports
System includes all the directions of the organization activities and can be used to provide managerial and financial accounting for the companies operating in different industries.
Informing the participants about the functional capabilities of trade management module of ERP 2.1 and their rapid and high quality preparing to use system efficiently.
Within the course, each participant will be provided with detailed information about the various operations of trade management module.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Get acquainted with the trade management module in detail;
- Learn about the trade management best practices;
- Learn basic terms and definitions related to the module;
- Learn the trade management concept and apply it to the specifics of your company;
- Get acquainted with the documents required for accounting for retail and wholesale trade;
- Get detailed information about product / service / work;
- Plan sales;
- Create commercial proposals;
- Plan marketing promotion;
- Design discount schemes;
- Create price lists considering product, service, vendor, buyer and any other logic;
- Get information about the product/service prime costs and sale prices;
- Create buyer orders and sell according to the them;
- Analyze sales results and set up relevant reports, graphs, diagrams.
The training is intended for corporate groups of trade, manufacturing, service and project oriented companies:
- Company owners and founders;
- Company sales managers;
- Company marketing managers;
- Managers responsible for managing the ongoing processes in the company;
- Company accountants and financial managers;
- For everyone who wants to study fundamental capabilities of ERP 2.1 Trade Management module.
Training duration 25 hours
Teaching is being conducted both with theory as well as practically, by discussing cases of your company's business processes. Students are given assignments during the trainings and have access to the demo version.
After completing the course you will:
- Set software parameters necessary for trade management;
- Use trade management module effectively;
- Adapt trade management standard module to your company's business processes;
- Use documents required for retail and wholesale sales;
- Plan ongoing operations in the company;
- Enter warehouse operations into software (receiving at warehouse, moving between warehouses, sales from warehouse);
- Enter detailed information about products/services;
- Plan sales;
- Prepare commercial proposals;
- Planning marketing promotions;
- Design sales schemes considering the logic you wish;
- Create price lists;
- Enter the information needed for the sales planning into the software (initial inputs, analysis of actual data, etc.);
- Visualize sales;
- Quickly find the desired information in the software without an extra effort;
- Analyze sales results, create relevant reports, graphs, diagrams.
- Effectively use software capabilities for trade management automation.
15-minute break is provided during the lectures.
Study materials will be given to the students for free.
On completion of the training, participants will be given the certificates.