ERP 2.1 represents the most comprehensive and innovative sofware decision based on the latest platform of 1C that meets the standards of modern ERP solutions that allow the company managers to plan, track, monitor and analyze their current processes. This business solution gives you an opportunity to determine objectives of the company, automate the planned processes and regulate the accounting.
ERP 2.1 can be used for effective accounting, control and analysis of trade operations, as well as difficult and multi-stage production processes.
The software solution is fully compatible with Georgian accounting standards and includes the following modules:
- Warehouse and supplies
- Sales (retail and wholesale sales)
- Complex operational planning
- Document flow
- Cash Flow
- Financial reports
System includes all the directions of the organization activities and can be used to provide managerial and financial accounting for the companies operating in different industries.
Informing the participants about the functional capabilities of ERP 2.1 and their rapid and high quality preparing to use system efficiently.
Within the course, every participant will be provided with detailed information about the ongoing operations in the production module.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Get acquainted with the software production module in detail;
- Learn production best practices;
- Get acquainted with the roles of users involved in the manufacturing process;
- Observe the impact of each operation on the production process;
- Plan the production process;
- Produce products according the plan and analyze the results;
- Calculate the prime cost of the product;
- Learn the specifics of production expenses;
- Get acquainted with the full cycle in case of single-stage and multi-stage manufacturing processes.
The training is intended for corporate groups of organizations with single-stage or multi-stage production:
- Company owners, founders;
- Company production managers;
- Managers responsible for the operational management of the processes in the enterprise;
- Company accountants so that they conduct correct accounting using ERP system;
- Financial managers of the company so that they can create different types of financial statements for obtaining detailed information about the financial condition of the organization.
Training duration 30 hours
Teaching is being conducted both with theory as well as practically, by discussing cases of your company's business processes. Students are given assignments during the trainings and have access to the demo version.
After completing the course you will:
- Know about the functionality of the program;
- Know about the software production module;
- Configure program options independently without any help;
- Effectively use software capabilities for accounting, planning, controlling and analysis of the company production processes;
- Control employees' work schedule and their performance using the software capabilities;
- Quickly find the desired information in the software without an extra effort.
15-minute break is provided during the lectures.
Study materials will be given to the students for free.
On completion of the training, participants will be given the certificates.