ERP software solutions based on the 1C platform are designed to automate the various types of business processes in the company, they are made for efficient management. System includes the following modules:
- Warehouse and supplies
- Sales (retail and wholesale sales)
- Complex operational planning
- Document flow
- Cash Flow
- Financial reports
The system can be successfully used for managerial and financial accounting of companies working in various industries (production, food production, retail and wholesale trade, construction, service and etc.)
Fast and high-quality preparing of training participants so that they can write software code and use it for the effective solution of various basic tasks.
After the training you'll be able to make some changes in the standard functionality of the software.
- Managers responsible for the process operational management in the enterprise
- 1C program administrators
- Professionals interested in improving qualifications
After completing the course you will:
- Create simple accounting system for trade
- Write code for prime cost estimates
- Create manageable balance
- Create special tasks for controlling staff
- Create reports
- Get acquainted with the task management mechanism
- Automate business processes
- Create CRM system (customer relations monitoring)
Training duration: 44 hours (40 hours trainings + 2 hours mid test + 2 hours final test)
Training Schedule: 2-hour trainings 3 times a week.
Location: Tbilisi, Axis Business Center, 2 Davit Gamrekeli str, 4th floor.
Training fee: 700 GEL including VAT
Teaching is being conducted both with theory as well as discussing demo examples of the software. Students are given assignments during the trainings and have access to the video lessons.
Special benefits for training participants:
- Participants will benefit from the company's discounted tariff if they decide to purchase the software;
- Considering the demand on the qualified 1C system specialists, OneSoft Training Center will recommend successful graduates to the partner organizations for their future employment.
15-minute break is provided during the lectures.
Study materials will be given to the students for free.
On completion of the training, participants will be given the certificates.
Go to the registration page to register at the course.