ERP 2.1 represents the most comprehensive and innovative sofware decision based on the latest platform of 1C that meets the standards of modern ERP solutions that allow the company managers to plan, track, monitor and analyze their current processes. This business solution gives you an opportunity to determine objectives of the company, automate the planned processes and regulate the accounting.
ERP 2.1 can be used for effective accounting, control and analysis of trade operations, as well as difficult and multi-stage production processes.
The software solution is fully compatible with Georgian accounting standards and includes the following modules:
- Warehouse and supplies
- Sales (retail and wholesale sales)
- Complex operational planning
- Document flow
- Cash Flow
- Financial reports
System includes all the directions of the organization activities and can be used to provide managerial and financial accounting for the companies operating in different industries.
Informing the participants about the functional capabilities of ERP 2.1 and their rapid and high quality preparing to use system efficiently.
Within the course, every participant will be provided with detailed information about the various modules of the system and ongoing operations in each module.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Learn to work with the system;
- Get information on basic principles of financial and managerial accounting;
- Get acquainted with the enterprise specifics;
- Discuss the basic operations of the enterprise;
- Analyze the impact of each operation on the financial
The training is intended for corporate groups of trade, manufacturing, service and project oriented companies:
- Company owners, founders and managing partners so that they have information about the capabilities of ERP system and be able to use system effectively for decision making;
- Company accountants so that they conduct correct accounting using ERP system;
- Financial managers of the company so that they can create different types of financial statements for obtaining detailed information about the financial condition of the organization;
- Managers responsible for the operational management of the processes in the enterprise;
- For all those who want to study fundamental capabilities of ERP 2.1
Training duration 20 hours
Teaching is being conducted both with theory as well as practically, by discussing cases of your company's business processes. Students are given assignments during the trainings and have access to the demo version.
After completing the course you will:
- Know about the functionality of the program;
- Configure program options independently without any help;
- Effectively use software capabilities for accounting, planning, controlling and analysis of financial, production, supplies and other directions of the company;
- Control employees' work schedule and their performance using the software capabilities;
- Quickly find the desired information in the software without an extra effort.
- Link all departments to each other and reduce the information exchange costs.
15-minute break is provided during the lectures.
Study materials will be given to the students for free.
On completion of the training, participants will be given the certificates.